03 June 2013

Damn them Hippies

Part of finding and then illustrating my little characters is choosing what they should wear. Colour schemes can change a man from a rock star to a washed out old geyser, or from a chilled stoner to a confused delinquent.

Personal opinion:
Far left looks like an 80's kinda Bruce Springsteen
Center-Left does it for me ;)
Center-Right - I am not sure if real 60's hippies actually wore tie-die tops or if that is something wannabe Hippies in the 90's invented?
Far-Right looks great with his shirt out and his purple bells - Maybe darker shoes would round off the perfect attire?

Now I set out to find some hippies who were around in the 60's and shortly I shall release the new man around town!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...