30 July 2011

Piket-Bo-Berg, West Coast, South Africa

Piketberg is a little town just over an hour north of Cape Town, South Africa. Piket-bo-Berg is an intimate farming community on top of the mountain behind Piketberg (Piquet).

It is here that I find myself illustrating and writing as I wait for life to reveal her next amazing adventure.

For now the mountain is my home. Slowly I find myself adjusting to the tranquility that only nature can share - the rains are here and the vegetable garden is resting till springtime. To compensate, the orange trees are hanging heavy and the winter fynbos flowers are appearing everywhere.

Little Human Being is growing nicely and I wish I had more time to implement all the ideas swirling around inside of me...

To explore this Little BLOG further click here...

To visit Reine Ackermann's Bio site click here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...