20 February 2011

The Little Purple Bird of Wisdom Interview

This morning our special guest for the Sunday Interview on the ever popular Little Human Being Blog is:

The Little Purple Bird of Wisdom. 

Little Human Being - LHB: I would like to welcome you to the show, I feel much wiser having you in our offices this morning

Little Purple Bird of Wisdom - LPBoW: Cheep cheep...

LHB: How would you describe yourself and what you do?

LPBoW:   ...

LHB: Hmm, well, we know you are the feathered manifestation of Higher Wisdom. How did you get the job and are you enjoying it?

LPBoW: ...

LHB: Ladies and gentlemen I would like to confirm that the Little Purple Bird of Wisdom is still with me, but it seems he has decided to withhold his opinion.

LHB: Am I asking the wrong questions?

LPBoW: ...
 


LHB: Maybe your wisdom is only to be found if I search in the right direction?

LPBoW: ...

LHB: Am I getting warmer?

LPBoW: ...

LHB:  Why all the silence?

LPBoW: ...

LHB: Is silence the answer you want me to understand?

LPBoW: ...

LHB: You seem so still. Is stillness the key to wisdom?

LPBoW: ...

LHB:  Are you trying to show me that those who are wise embrace silence?

LPBoW: ...

LHB: Are you trying to show me that those who have little understanding just keep asking useless questions?

LPBoW: ...

LHB: I understand....

LPBoW: (smiles)

LHB: ...

LPBoW: ...

LHB: ... 

LPBoW: ...

LHB: ...

LPBoW: ...

LHB: ... 

LPBoW: ...

LHB: ...


... 4 hours later ...

LHB: Little Purple Bird of Wisdom I would like to thank you for that exhilarating journey, thank you for sharing your opinion and graciously sharing your insights. Your cup overfloweth with wisdom.

LPBoW: Cheep cheep

Join us next week Sunday for another mind altering interview. Our special guest will be the Little Warrior.








micro-wisdom

1 comment:

  1. Reine, do you know that you are my brother. Just in case you didn't know that... :-)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...