27 March 2011

The Little Traveler's Mind Altering Interview


This morning our special guest for the Sunday Interview on the ever popular Little Human Being Blog is:

The Little Traveler

Little Human Being - LHB: Good morning and welcome to the LHB studios.

The Little Traveler - TLT: Thank you.

LHB: Little Traveler, your biography has been turned into an amazing short story. What is the name of this little book?

TLT: The Little Traveler and the edge of the world

LHB: Where does it start?

TLT: I was just a normal little girl, just like any little girl anywhere on the planet. One day I realized that I was not perfectly happy. Something was missing in my life and I did not know what it was.

LHB: Did you, at the time, own an iPad?

TLT: I did.

LHB: Did you, at the time, own an iPhone?

TLT: I did.

LHB: Did you, have a kitten and a boyfriend?

TLT: (head nodding...)

LHB: Imagine that! Having all a girl could dream of and still not being satisfied...
What happened next?

TLT: I made a promise to myself. I vowed to travel to the edge of the world and back to find what was missing in my life.

LHB: Where did you go?

TLT: Everywhere. I searched over mountains and into valleys. I crossed continents and oceans. I searched everywhere.

LHB: What did you find?

TLT: Many amazing things, but not that which I was looking for.

LHB: So then, why did you return home?

TLT: On my travels I uncovered something within myself. Something beautiful. Something tender, loving and amazing.

LHB: This was the point when you realized that what you were looking for lay within yourself?

TLT: Yip

LHB: What advise do you have for those little human beings out there who feel something is missing?

TLT: If you feel something is amiss, you are probably right. It is important to remember that this feeling of emptiness is not a curse, but a gift. It means that you are already on your own personal journey to Self-discover. You are the magic you seek in the world - it is already within you.

LHB: Are you saying that the love we seek in the world is the love that is dormant within ourselves?

TLT: This is the way it has always been and shall forever be.

LHB: Great, I feel so inspired... I think I am ready to journey to the edge of the world.

TLT: And best of all, you need not even walkout of your front door...

LHB: smiles...

TLT: smiles...

LHB: Little Traveler, on behalf of Little Human Being and our thousands of readers worldwide I would like to thank you for sharing your geographical explorations with us today.

TLT: Thank you

Join us next week Sunday for another mind altering interview.






micro-wisdom

3 comments:

  1. I love this one! it is really beautiful. Thank you Reine and keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This planet (luckily) is way too small for someone who is searching externally for answers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...